Sunday, July 3, 2011

News!!! I am "Skin care and Brand expert for Pond's Arabia" in the gulf region

Hello every one!

I have exciting news to share with all of you, I am officially starting from June 2011 "Skin care and Brand expert for Pond's Arabia" in The Gulf Region!

There are many events to come and some already have passed which you can follow on my Facebook and twitter pages right away when it happened and when it happens so don't forget to click the like and follow buttons on those pages.

Last week I was part of a wonderful event by Pond's Arabia "Skin 101 Sessions"
at the luxurious, alpine ‘Ski Chalet’s’ retreats, Kempinski Hotel, Mall of Emirates
in which I talked about every thing new in skin care and how to take care for your skin in the summer. You can see part of the event in the upcoming video and you can watch me also give a quick one minute advice on skin care.

Looking forward to the posts and the events to come. Most of all I am still here and on my pages there for all of you and your questions which I am always happy to answer, so go ahead and post them. You can also pop up over to Pond's Arabia Facebook and twitter pages, there are contests and prizes to win or we can just answer all your questions regarding Pond's on those pages and on mine. So go and push that like and follow buttons for Pond's too..

I will leave you with video of our latest event.. I hope you enjoy it! Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment